If you love Florence, love Tuscany, love Italy, you’ve found the perfect base to enjoy them all.
At Peruzzi Urban Residences, you are in the heart of Florence and all it offers. Only two minutes’ walk from the Piazza della Signoria and magnificent Santa Croce, it’s an easy stroll from your luxury accommodation to the city’s museums and cultural heritage, enticing restaurants and shops and authentic downtown cafes.
You could spend days or weeks discovering the true style and spirit of Firenze. And there’s even more to tempt you. From here, it’s easy to explore the gentle beauty of the Chianti countryside, with local food and wines to taste and savour. As Florence was once Italy’s capital, it’s well-connected to the rest of the country, making it the perfect base for a memorable holiday. Make this the luxury getaway of your dreams.
At Peruzzi Residences, you are:
- Close to the Galeria da Academia, Bargello and Uffizi museums and galleries.
- Only 15 minutes from Florence’s international airport.
- Within walking distance of the main station, with high speed trains to Rome 1.5 hours, Venice 2 hours, Naples less than 3 hours.
- Perfectly placed to discover the Chianti region with just a short drive or via the beautifully scenic SR222 Via Chiantigiana – Siena route.
- In easy reach of San Gimigiano and its walled city, Siena with its iconic Duomo and Piazza del Campo, or Pisa with its famous Leaning Tower.